Before composite stocks and brushed stainless steel barrels, every Weatherby that fell into the hands of lucky hunters was rich walnut and blue steel. I pay homage to those days of traditional craftsmanship for hunters who still marvel at classic styling. I come complete with regal diamond-point checkering, a rosewood forend and grip cap, maple spacers and a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad. If that doesn’t speak volumes, then my legendary Mark V action and “Bo-whoop” magnum report says the rest.
• SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
• LXX Trigger
• Fluted Bolt Body
• 54-Degree Bolt Lift
• Integral Recoil Lug
• Cocking Indicator
• Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
• Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
• Grip diameter has been reduced
• Slight right-hand palm swell
• "AA" fancy grade Claro walnut Monte Carlo stock (French walnut on 460 Wby. Mag model)
• Fineline, diamond point checkering, rosewood forend and grip cap with maplewood spacers
• Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
BARREL AND METALWORK:
• Hand-lapped chrome-moly barrel with field crown
• Accubrake™ comes standard on 378, 416 and 460 Wby. Mag models
• Blued metalwork in high lustre finish
Caliber 270 Wby. Mag.
Approx. Weight 8 lbs.
Overall Length 46 5/8"
Magazine Capacity 3+1
Barrel Length / Contour 26" #2
Length of Pull 13 1/2"
Drop at Comb 7/8"
Drop at Heel 1 5/8"
Monte Carlo 3/8"